
Sarah has been kind enough to get this blog started. I hope the Rock family will feel free to add to it. It will be fun being able to keep up with what's going on in all our busy lives. Since this is my first post I'm going to try to insert a picture and see what happens. Marlisa was home for the Labor Day weekend and took a few hundred pictures. She even got a few of me. I thought you all might enjoy this one because it's so typical of how you see me - at the kitchen sink doing dishes!
4 comments:
It's not true that you're always at the sink doing dishes. Sometimes I see you in your apron putting food away or clearing the table or cleaning the floor. Sometimes you even sit down, and SOMETIMES you even take the apron off. I want to hire you to keep my house clean and do my dishes. I hope you work cheap because you won't get rich working for me!
You did it! You look great! I hope you guys had a great Labor Day. You still need to add more contributors to the blog. Like how you added Marlisa and I. I don't think you are getting my emails. I hope you get this.
Sarah
so uh...how do you add a blog? Oh and I didn't take a few hundred pictures. Only like 200 : )
Yeah mom you are so computer savvy! you look great as always! I'm glad we have a family blog. I can organize the pictures we have saved and keep everyone posted. miss you guys! big hugs!
Post a Comment