Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I cooked squash

Hello loving family! So strangely enough, moms voice gets into my head whenever I got to the grocery store. So, I've been eating better. Whole wheat bread, giant carrots, and some bananas. A lady from my ward sent some squash, tomatoes, and cucumbers home with me. So what did I eat for dinner, cooked squash, one giant carrot, and wheat toast. Yum! It was really good! And then a banana for dessert. I did have a glass of milk though. My roommates ate wendys while I ate vegies. There's a good chance that I will be coming home for general conference weekend. Jenna is going home so I'll probably hitch a ride with her. I can't stand being away from home too long. I was thinkin' that if people come down for the usual banana splits, we should have a family game night. But if no one comes down, mom we should do something exciting! Like watch a movie or go to Deseret book store just like old times. Well my apartment is falling apart. Our dishwasher, toliet, and fridge are broken. The manager said he would come take a look at them, but hasn't yet. Luckily there are two other bathrooms, but one is really gross (I need to clean it) and the other is in my roommates room. So I usually run to school to use the restroom! I've met a lot of polynesians and they all remind me of Lithie. Tiana Especially reminds me of Lithie because she is so fashionable. I love my institute class. I'm taking the Repentance, Atonement, and Forgiveness class. It is such a great class and my teacher is phenomenal! I've learned so much! Unfortunately I don't get BYU credit for the class, but that's ok. Last night at FHE I met a lot of new people. I love my ward! Oh and my new phone randomly broke. But I don't mind so much because I haven't been texting people all that much. Although I was disappointed that it broke when I hadn't even had it for a week. Plus that's my favorite source of communication home. Thanks to email, I was able to tell dad and he is sending me a phone soon. Well I will talk to ya later. I love ya!

1 comment:

Sarah Rock said...

Exciting! Good one with the healthy food. Keep it up. I hope your apartment gets fixed soon.