Rock Family,
Yeah! We are starting a blog. My Young Single Adult friends from California started a blog and we love it. We stay up to date with each others kids, new adventures, books coming out, vacations, jobs, life concerns, events and really just anything people want to write. It's really fun. You can add pictures, videos, slide shows, favorite music, favorite books, and favorite movies. On each post that someone in the family makes other family members can write comments.
Chloie has woken up so I need to go take care of her. I hope everyone enjoys writing and creating this blog.
Chloie was laughing up a storm yesterday and I caught her on camera. It is so much fun to watch her grow and learn new things.
4 comments:
i love it!!!! i love it she is so adorbale! miss you guys and wow she is getting so big. TTYS
Thanks Lithie, now you need to post something. How are you guys doing? Any fun vacations this summer? Have you gone camping? I really want to before it gets too cold.
hey Sarah,
how do I become a contributor to this website?
jacci
Jacci,
Mom has to add you to the list. I will call her today and remind her. You should get an email when she has added you and then you can contribute. :)
Sarah
Post a Comment