Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Day at the State Fair on 9-11-08


On 9-11 Brandon and Sarah decided to go to the State Fair. Since we don't have kids around Dad and I kind of invited ourselves to go with them. I hadn't been to the State Fair since I was in college. I think I went once or twice on a date. Brandon got a new "patriotic" hat as you can see in the picture. Dad and I are standing n front of a butter carving. The whole thing was carved in butter and was in an enclosed refrigerated case. Little Chloie was interested in the goats - well, Sarah wanted her to be interested in the goats. She helped her to pet them. And we also got to see a tiger show with some rare tigers. Except for the sun being in our eyes it was a pretty good show. Of course, for dinner eveyone got some concession stand food except for one person - can you guess who it was? That's okay - I enjoyed watching everyone else eat.





2 comments:

m. said...

Sure, do all the fun stuff when I leave!

Sarah Rock said...

Thanks for posting these. It was a good time.