Sunday, September 7, 2008





Hey, this is kind of fun. I'm a little slow at this technology but I just noticed that at the bottom of a post there is a place that says "Comments". I had four comments on my post, and I'm glad I finally noticed them. I'll get the hang of this!

In the meantime, I thought I'd add a few more pictures. Did you all know that Jacci and Colin went to Hawaii on Aug. 27th and got back on Labor Day? Dad and I were fortunate to have the kids and we had a pretty good time. Little Josie slept with me, and she didn't even snore (having her adenoids out really made a difference). Kara slept on a mattress set up next to my bed. We picked up Alyssa and Marcus a few days later since they had school and were staying with friends in West Jordan. They slept downstairs in the apartment.

Marlisa came for the weekend and was able to help out. She took Alyssa to the store and afterwards decided to make her georgeous by putting makeup on her. The kids played on the waterfall out back and in the little pool we had set up. They made huts outside and played in the living room, pretending it was a hotel. We also celebrated Alyssa's 9th birthday on Sunday, having lasagna for the meal and a cake afterwards. When Jacci and Colin came to pick up the kids Kara said she wanted to stay. Maybe they enjoyed it after all!!!

No comments: