Friday, September 19, 2008
Being Watched over...
So once upon a time, a girl named Marlisa Kay Rock went to the Library to go work on a group project at 8:00 at night. The group project didn't conclude until around 11:00 p.m. Now Marlisa didn't have a good feeling about walking home. So she decided that she'd just find someone to take her home. All the people in her group lived across the street in the dorms so they walked home. Marlisa thought, hm, no phone so can't call anyone...Oh wait i'll just ask someone to take me home. Unfortunately, she couldn't find any of her group numbers. so she decided, Hey, I'll just ask someone to borrow their phone so she could call someone to come get her. But oh wait...Marlisa doesn't know anyones numbers because they are all on her malfunctioned phone. So Marlisa decided to go to the place to have someone "escort" her home. (this is safety place at the school. usually cops take you home) But guess what, it was closed. So Marlisa thought oh well, I'll just walk home. So Marlisa walked home. While she was walking, she past a group of drunk guys. So she walked faster...I'm sick of talking in third person...So I walked faster. The drunk guys decided to follow me. So I was practically running. They started jogging. I WAS SO SCARED AND IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran like there was no tomorrow. But the strangest thing happened, a car out of no where totally cut the guys off when I crossed the street. So I ran faster and luckily lost them. I'm tellin' ya, I was being watched over! And then I got home safely after that : ) The End!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was way scary! I think your dad is sending you a new phone very soon. Good job trying to think of all the other ways to get home safe. You are a trooper.
Post a Comment