I know it has been a while since Memorial Day but I wanted to get these pictures and videos on the blog.
We had a great time at the Peterson party in West point. We started with the food and chatting and then some of us started to play games. A little while after people were done eating Aunt Nola started the games and we had a great time playing fling the balloon and blow the biggest bubble and dress up in silly string and mother bird feed the baby bird. Chloie took home a cloth book made by Aunt Nola. Then Aunt Bou started the talents and each family had some great things to share. It is a wonderful tradition that the Peterson's have and I hope we can go every year.



2 comments:
This was so fun to see! Especially since I missed most of the talent show because I was answering nutritional questions from Joe and Britt. Thanks Sarah for capturing the moment!
Thanks for sharing Sarah. We missed the family reunion because Josie was sick, so it was fun to see how much fun you all had.
Post a Comment