Ok, so I've been really worried about this whole gay marriage thing. What if it is legalized?! I'm getting really scared, because if this law is passed, I don't think I want to have kids! I'm really concerned.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You still have kids and raise them with correct values. Even if it passes God's kingdom will roll forth and if you're doing what's right you have no need to fear.
The law is being voted on in California, not in Utah. I think it would have too much opposition to pass here in Utah. I am hoping there is too much opposition in California too. It's ridiculous.
2 comments:
You still have kids and raise them with correct values. Even if it passes God's kingdom will roll forth and if you're doing what's right you have no need to fear.
The law is being voted on in California, not in Utah. I think it would have too much opposition to pass here in Utah. I am hoping there is too much opposition in California too. It's ridiculous.
Post a Comment