Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey! It's Elder Rock. I'm going to try to post a video. We were helping the Zone Leaders in London move a few weeks back but they couldn't move into their new place so they moved their stuff up 7 floors to our apartment. So in the process we just had some fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrus, you did it! You look great and I love your video. It's so you - always having fun! Thanks for posting! Love ya - Mom

m. said...

Dude! That's so tight!!! Miss and love ya lots!

Jacci Quincy said...

The talent astonishes me. I didn't know you could flip like that. You're awesome!!

Adrienne said...

Andrus! My two year old does that same trick! Just teasing, glad to see you are enjoying yourself. Love your Cousin and cousin in law,
Travis and Adrienne

P.S. Keep up the good work