Friday, October 31, 2008

How I spent Halloween Day!


Today Kathy and I went to a neighbor's house to get some leaves for our gardens. It reminded us of the leaves we used to play in as little girls at the West Jordan Elementary school that no longer exists. We decided to toss out our inhibitions and pretend we were young again. It's really not how old you are that's important but how old you feel. Can you find us in the leaves?

4 comments:

m. said...

That's fun! I love you mom!

Lithie said...

this is awesome! i love it! way to stay young by feeling young and having fun! happy halloween.
miss you guys!
love you :)
say hi to dad

Sarah Rock said...

You are so funny! That's great that you can throw caution to the winds and just play. Chloie was having fun out in the leaves. She lifted her hands up because she didn't want to touch the ground yet but it was cute with the leaves all around.

Adrienne said...

You guys are hilarious! I wish I had leaves like that. So fun.