And I think your bed at home would look so much nicer when it's made too. However, since I haven't seen it that way in many years I wouldn't really know.
It's easier to make my bed at my apartment than at home. I don't know why...actually we always have people at our apartment and since my room is by the kitchen, I wouldn't want people to think I was lazy.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I'll bet you really make your bed for the camera huh? hee hee
And I think your bed at home would look so much nicer when it's made too. However, since I haven't seen it that way in many years I wouldn't really know.
It's easier to make my bed at my apartment than at home. I don't know why...actually we always have people at our apartment and since my room is by the kitchen, I wouldn't want people to think I was lazy.
Post a Comment