Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Piano


Dear Family,

So I signed up for classes at UVU! Well ok, so far I have only signed up for 2 classes because I can't sign up for math, english, and anatomy until my transcript gets to UVU. Anyways, I took Mom and Dad's advice and signed up for some easy classes. I am taking ASL 1010 and Group Piano!!! Yup, you heard me, I'm going to learn how to play the piano...for the third time! I'm super excited! I was having a debate between spanish or ASL and I picked ASL. However, I still want to learn Spanish. If I decided not to take Anatomy fall semester, then, I will probaly sign up for Spanish 1010. I'll also be taking math and english....or just math. I might save english for spring semester...we'll see. Anyways, just thought I'd share that with you.

Love,
Marlisa

No comments: