Wow! Where have I been the past several months? Life is busy, you know, especially summer time. We prepared for Andrus returning from his mission which happened on June 24th. Shortly after that Steve, Andrus and I flew back to Canada to see where Andrus served. That's where we spent July. What about August . . . . well, August has come with it's regular summer activity - yard work, garden work, company work and back to yard work again - one eternal round! Next week all the kids will be starting school. Marlisa is moving in today for the weekend while she awaits her new apartment, which is available on Monday. Andrus will be leaving for USU on Monday. It will be back to just us old folks again. We do have a family camp out planned for Bear Lake on August 26 - 29. I'm excited to spend time with all the kids for one last get-together before the summer truly ends. In the meantime, here's a few pictures from the summer.
1 comment:
Heidi are you packing heat now! Wowee, watch out people. Looks like fun times.
Post a Comment