Wow! That snake is awesome. You are one good-lookin guy in that Malibu. Keep working hard.
Hey, what's the deal playing golf on a mission? I didn't know you could do stuff like that. You're a good lookin' kid - oops! I mean "man".Love your mommy!!!!
haha. Ya, we can do that kind of stuff on P-day. Hopefully sometime this summer I will actually go play. I was just at the range that time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! That snake is awesome. You are one good-lookin guy in that Malibu. Keep working hard.
Hey, what's the deal playing golf on a mission? I didn't know you could do stuff like that. You're a good lookin' kid - oops! I mean "man".
Love your mommy!!!!
haha. Ya, we can do that kind of stuff on P-day. Hopefully sometime this summer I will actually go play. I was just at the range that time!
Post a Comment