It's our first CHRISTMAS TREE!!! we had fun putting it up and more fun laughing at it! so if you can't tell already it's a little lop-sided because my hubby put in the wrong branches in the wrong section so it's kind of like an hour glass christmas tree haha LOL
I am use to a real christmas tree with the fresh pine smell hmmm :) this is my first artificial one.
You can even see the really big branches sticking out near the top! haha oh man I love it!
4 comments:
The lights twinkle so pretty. I love Christmas. Especially the ones with first's. Like your first one together and your baby's first one. It's wonderful! See you soon.
That's hilarious about putting the wrong branches in. We have artificial as well so in a few years you can post about how there aren't any ornaments higher than about 3 feet, and as your kids grow, the ornaments move up the tree. :) It makes for good memories.
Oh boy...oh boy...ha
Levi, you are so weird. For some one who is going to be an engineer you'd think you could get the branches in the right place! But then it wouldn't be Levi, would it! I love you just the way you are. You make me laugh!
Post a Comment