Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving this weekend!

All you lucky people who get to have thanksgiving dinner at mom and dad will have to survive without me. I've got to stay here in hick town and prepare for my presentation for diability week. Did I tell you about that? I get to present my disability presentation in front of 200+ people next Monday. I'm not excited but I do admit my powerpoint presentation rocks!!! Anyways, have a great weekend and I will see you all during Christmas Break. I love you!

Oh, today is my last anatomy test before the final...I've studied a lot and am hoping to pass...

3 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

Good luck! That sounds great about your presentation. Have fun and happy turkey day.

Jacci Quincy said...

We'll miss you this year at Thanksgiving. You'll do great on your presentation. What disability are you presenting?

m. said...

I'm presenting Disability in General. My theme is called, "What is normal?" and then I talk about different slides on various disabilities. I also have a portion on celebrities and their disabilities.